Ci sono artisti che io adoro ma tra questi mi colpiscono molto coloro che riescono ovviamente a comunicare la loro passione per la Natura. Una di questi artisti è di sicuro Vibe Hedal con il suo indiscusso minimalismo grafico e la sua indiscutibile passione per la natura che circonda i luoghi in cui vive.
Eccola per noi su Passion-for-Nature
- In your work I was very impressed for the union between nature and art and (you know it) I love them. What inspires you?
When I was a child I spend a lot of time out side and when I went on a trip with my parents it was always a long walk in the forest to look for berries or mushrooms. My parents was hippies and my dad still is, and for them nature was very important and that I want to pass on to my own 2 kids. Many of the pictures I use in my collages are taken by my husband or myself when we are going for a trip out in the nature.
When I create the collages I get inspired from things in the city and designs/art I see online.
- what’s really inside your works? I am struck by the sense of modernity in them. what are the characteristics of modernity in your works?
I like the perfectionism when I make reflection and geometric forms, and I like it to have a small twist, so it is not exactly the same reflection or shape. For my new print, I wanted the nature and the modern elements to meet and together create a different and more modern look. The nature is so complex and not two of a kind and the modern is so clean and simple.
- it is said that there are two types of artists. the artist introverted and the artist extrovert. In which sphere do you belong ?
I have always been introverted. I love to sit and be creative all alone and the time goes by.
- what is your favorite piece of music?
Because I am introvert I do not listen so much to music, but when I do I like the mainstream music where I get energy (pop).
- your dream for the future?
At the moment I am working on a children’s book and I hope I can continue to do my creative work that I love to be doing.
- if I were an icon of the past … what historical icon would you be?
Then I would like to be Claude Monet, he could do magic with the colors in his paintings.
Thanks to Vibe Hedal for this sharing with us.
Keep in touch